Health data is any information you enter into your diary to track, view, or share. There are a few ways to enter new data into the Diary. Just look for the plus signs (green arrows).
Date Picker for a New Entry
In a Health Data entry area, the Owner can click on the Date Picker (green arrow) and choose to record the item as a single instance, a periodic (recurring) instance, or as something that occurred over a date range.
- Using the Date Picker, you can select whether a new entry is a measure on a single calendar date. You can also place a time on the single calendar date entry (blue arrow)
- Change the Month, Day, and year as needed
Multiple Occurrences or a date range
If this measure is something that has occurred over a range of dates or occurs on a periodic basis, you can select multiple instances.
- Select how often the measure was valid from the Start date selected if it was a periodic measure
- Choose No End Date for entries that are ongoing from the Start date selected
- Uncheck No End Date to define a date range for the measure