Life Changes New Entry
This health data area is a place to record the Owner's life events which could impact the Owner's health.
- Use predictive typing to find words that match the letters being typed
- A custom entry can be added to reflect a life change not listed
- Use the slider to indicate the impact of the life change to the Owner
- Notes and related documents can be added to this entry
- Click Save to record the entry
- The Date Picker can be used to change the instance date and time - there is no recurrence or date range as life changes are seen as singular events
Life Changes Timeline
- Data Point shows the number of single instances recorded for the selected date slice (day, week, month, year)
- Data range and recurring data show as separate line items from instances of the same item
- The following are a couple examples of how the data would appear
Life Changes Future Release
The life events feature is based on Holmes & Rahe clinical and field studies related to how cumulative life changes impact a person's health.
In short, each life event in the list has a life change score.
At a later date, life change scores will be summed over the past year to provide a "Risk of Illness from Stressors" score to the Owner.
All life changes, even good ones, contribute to the score. The science is not a measurement of good vs. bad, but a measurement of change.
The impact level slider allows users to create a subjective score for any life change, regardless of the Holmes & Rahe scoring.