- User - This is a general name for any or all of the persons using The Diary CarePro™ and the term will be applied in general ways.
- Owner - This user is an owner of a Diary and has their own login credentials.
Upon reaching the login page, the user will enter their email and password; click Sign In to access the account.
- Email - the place for the user to type their current email associated with The Diary CarePro™
- Password - the place for the user to type their current password
- SHOW - this appears in the password box and allows the user to see the password typed, instead of seeing asterisks
Clicking this link allows the user to begin a password-resend process. If the user remembers the current password and does not wish to change it, this process can be abandoned at any point prior to saving a new password.
- Upon clicking the "Forgot Password?" link on the login screen, the user will be prompted to enter the email address associated with The Diary CarePro™ account
- Click Send to have an email sent to you containing a link to begin the password-resend process
- The user must check their email account to receive the message and follow instructions to create a new password (if not found, check spam folder)
- A user may receive an erroneous password reset notification if someone attempts to reset the password for the user ID. This can happen because someone with a similar username or email address has mistyped their email address during the password reset process or someone is trying to gain access to the account - in this case, we recommend the user changes their email password to ensure it is not compromised.
- We always recommend that users create strong passwords which contain a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. A sentence containing all of these elements is the easiest way to remember strong passwords.