- In the upper left of the application, click on the profile of your organization (green arrow)
- Here you can access Account Settings
- This is the place to log out of the account (red arrow)
The Sections are your navigation point to Administration, Connections, Reports, and Account Settings (red arrows).
- The Account Selector (green arrow) is where a user clicks to choose which account they are viewing
- Your organization will have permission to view and modify Owner's Diaries
- Use the "look up connection" field (blue arrow) to see recent Owners' names or type a name to search
- By clicking on a name of another Diary Owner, a user is able to view and modify that Owner's Diary based on the permissions the Owner has extended